Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tye Dye 5K

Yesterday, was the Tye Dye 5K. It was one of the hardest races of the year.
This is me before the race.

This is Martha, being silly.

This is Margaret before the race. She looks pretty well relaxed for a race that is going to turn out hot and muggy.

The Spartan girls that were there at the race.

Julie completes her first lap. Go, Julie!

Catherine completes her first lap.

Olivia completes her first lap. She looks pretty well relaxed.

This is me completing my first lap. Although it was hot and I needed to walk, I looked pretty relaxed.

Mark being crazy after completing his first lap.

This is me, with my tongue hanging out if you look closely.

Mrs. Heather runs with Tuesdae Rowland.

Me at the end. I look pretty relaxed, but I was tired.

Claire finishing the 5K.

Brandon with his silly hat.

Alec looks silly in his hat, while Tyler looks at him like he is crazy.

Claire with her silly hat that Alec got for her.

2 comments:

  1. You kids did a great job at your race. Guess you better be ready for the summer humidity and get used to it. Loved the pictures of you. Good job.
    Nonie

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU DID GREAT KIRSTEN! WHAT A FUN MORNING!

    ReplyDelete