First one by Olivia:
Which do you prefer?
1. Candy or Chocolate? Candy
2. Long and slow run, or short and fast? Long and slow run
3. Pet bird or pet fish? Pet fish
4. Hot weather or freezing weather? Freezing weather, you can't escape the heat.
5. Crispy or soft cookies? Soft cookies
6. Colored pencils or crayons? Colored pencils
7. Knitting or crocheting? Crocheting
8. Taking a picture of someone, or getting your picture taken? Picture of someone else
9. Necklace or bracelet? Necklace
10. Country or city? Country
Second one by Anna Beth:
1. What one thing could you not live without? My family
2. If you were told that you had 24 hours left to live what would you do/say? Be happy about
going to see God, but be sad about leaving my family behind.
3. What one book (besides the Bible) made you tingle with excitement when reading it?
Nancy Drew and the Hidden Staircase
4. What kind of music do you listen to? All sorts of music, but my favorite is Josh Groban and also the Trans-Siberian Orchestra
5. What do you want for Christmas? A guitar and the Kirsten American girl doll
6. Who is your favorite author? Carolyn Keene
7. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live? In my house that I live in now
8. Do you play an instrument? Yes, the piano
9. What are your 3 biggest fears? Tornadoes, sharks, thunderstorms
10. If you could meet any famous person who would you meet? Georgie Henley (Lucy from
Narnia)
Third from Margaret (via Olivia)
1. Have you been asked if you're married? No
2. Have you ever had your picture taken with a famous person? No, only a wax figure of Dale
Earnhardt, Jr.
3. What is your middle name? Marcail
4. You current favorite book? Nancy Drew mysteries
5. What is the first thing you do when you wake up from a nap? What's a nap? LOL
6. What is your current mood? Happy
7. What color shirt are you wearing? Purple
8. Are you missing something? My friends
9. What is your current favorite quote? I live to forgive
10. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be? I would get rid of my
cat Casper and keep a kitten named Oddball
11. If you must be an animal for one day, what would it be? A horse
12. Ever had a near death experience? Yes, I came close to being eaten by a sand tiger shark
13. Something you do alot? Watch movies
14. The song stuck in your head? I Am Yours by Jason Mraz
15. Least favorite household chore? Cleaning my room
16. Name someone with the same birthday as you? I don't know anyone born on January 18
17. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday
18. What are you most scared of? Tornadoes
19. If you could have one super power, what would it be? To freeze time
20. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite gender? Nothing
21. What do you usually order from Starbuck's? I have never been :(
22. What is your biggest secret? I am not telling
23. What is your favorite color? Blue
24. Do you still watch kiddie shows? NO!!
25. What is on your walls? Pictures
26. What are you? A runner, big sister, crocheter
27. Do you speak any other languages? A few words of German and Dutch
28. What is your favorite smell? Roses, coconuts, the ocean
29. Describe your life in one word? Active
30. Have you ever smiled when one of your friends was crying? Yes, to comfort them
31. What are you thinking about? Watching Prince Caspian
32. What should you be doing right now? Getting ready for bed
33. Who was the last person that made you upset/angry? Claire and Brandon
34. How often do you talk to God? Every night
35. If you could have any last name in the world, what name would you want? McAfee
36. What is your natural hair color? Dirty blonde
37. Do you have many friends? Yes
38. Who is your role model? Jesus Christ
39. Do you like your life? Yes
40. I am going to tag...no one., with this post. I have already tagged people in another post.
thanks for doing my tag! and atually I sent that tag to 0livia! lol it has come a long way!
ReplyDelete~Anna Beth
I love Love LOVE those pics from Ever After! Please tell me where you got them!
ReplyDelete~Margie~
Kirsten,when's your birthday?
ReplyDeleteTiny
Hey, Kirsten, love those tags !!! ~your cousin~
ReplyDeleteHey!
ReplyDeleteMY name is Cassia and I have been reading your blog for a while! Right now I am having a vote over at my blog and would love you to vote! My blog address is:
www.shortthoughts.com/cassia
Thanks!
Cassia
i tagged you again!
ReplyDeleteHey kisrten! This is Sarah Gunnells! I got a blog you can visit it at sarahgunnells.blogspot.com! Hope to see you as one of my followers! MISS YOU!!!
ReplyDelete