Saturday, January 15, 2011

Two Miles...

....doesen't sound like much to you faster distance runners, but it was my fastest since XC ended: 21:22. Thursday, I ran a 22:19 two mile run, and I was happy. Now I will keep going.( Mom might sign me up for the St. Jude 1/2 Marathon! I'm trying to run my way to that goal.) :0 :) ;) ;0 So excited about that. Well, got to go . :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ( I apologize, but I'm in a happy mood!!!!)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Kirsten! Happy Birthday to you!
    Have a WONDERFUL birthday!!! I can't wait to see you this weekend :)
    Your Spartan Sister,
    Jr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I run homeschool XC too. Looks like we run about the same time!! I'm normally right around there, on my best day. You probably don't know me, but Julie and I've been reading eachothers blogs for a coupke of years now. I really enjoy your blog! I just started a new one, and if you go to my profile, it'll have it at the bottom so you can click on it.

    ReplyDelete