Thursday, July 21, 2011

Song of the Ovulum

Song of the Ovulum is a book written by Mr. Bryan Davis. Many of you have never read any of his books, but they are amazing. I am finally writing a review on this book.
How do I sum it all up? This book was so good, it is hard to find highlights. Song of the Ovulum kept me on the edge of my seat for every paragraph. The book pulled me into a world of trial, conflict, and faith. This book represents trials that seem impossible to overcome, yet the characters never let go of the love that God has shown them. Two teens are put to the test after several events that bring them together. What an amazing, indescribable masterpiece! It was the best book I have ever read! I will probably never find a book to compare to this one. Song of the Ovulum is the best Christian\fiction novel ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment