
I am at Camp Moriah and I am playing Ultimate Frisbee. Martha is on my team.

Me, Martha, Margaret all played Ultimate Frisbee on the same day. We are just dividing up into teams.

This is the family of birds that were at camp the entire week. Every time the mom came around, the babies would cheep so loudly that you would forget to listen to the Bible Study.

This is my Bible study group that we attend for one hour every day.

This is a really good picture of my Bible study group.

This is me painting my t-shirt.

Another picture of me painting my t-shirt.

As you can see, I put less is smore on my t-shirt and under it I put life is good. I drew stick figures and smores on it.

This is me standing beside my shirt after I finished it.

This is me up there singing with my quiet time group which we go to 30 minutes before Bible study starts.

This is me during the water balloon fight. It was an awesome balloon fight because you got three balloons and you could throw them at anyone you wanted to.

If you look closely, you can see a water balloon splash on a girl's back.
looks like it was really fun!
ReplyDelete~Anna Beth`