But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, "With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26
GREAT HAIRCUT !!!!!!!!!!!! hannahclaire10.blogspot.com
Yo, Kirsten I think your haircut is waaaaaaaaaay cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love it!!!!! Can't wait to see it in person!~Anna Beth~
I LOVE IT!!! TOO CUTE!! I'm tickled over, "Yo, Kirsten" and "Waaaaaay cute"! See you at pratice! Oh, and great job on the triathalon!!
I love your haircut!!! Glad to hear you did well in the triathlon! Hannah
I love your haircut, and yes you do look cute!!!! I can't wait to see you at practice!!!!!!!!!
Yo KK...What`s shaking...Love The hair...bye ~ MyStErIoUs PeRsOn~
GREAT HAIRCUT !!!!!!!!!!!! hannahclaire10.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteYo, Kirsten I think your haircut is waaaaaaaaaay cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletelove it!!!!! Can't wait to see it in person!
ReplyDelete~Anna Beth~
I LOVE IT!!! TOO CUTE!! I'm tickled over, "Yo, Kirsten" and "Waaaaaay cute"! See you at pratice! Oh, and great job on the triathalon!!
ReplyDeleteI love your haircut!!! Glad to hear you did well in the triathlon!
ReplyDeleteHannah
I love your haircut, and yes you do look cute!!!! I can't wait to see you at practice!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYo KK...What`s shaking...Love The hair...bye
ReplyDelete~ MyStErIoUs PeRsOn~