We have been doing various things over the past two months. Recently, I have been running long miles, reading Christian\fiction and science-fiction books, and writing in my notebook. I am now preparing to run the St. Jude Half Marathon.
Two weeks ago, we went to Casting Crowns "Come to the Well" tour. It was one of the best experiences I have ever had. I sang every word to every song, and stood up mostly.
Unfortunatly, cross-country practice is over, and it will be a few months until it starts again. I miss all of my friends more than ever.
The books I have been reading are wonderfully worded, and written with great skill. "Precisely Terminated" by Amanda L. Davis is one of these books. True, the title may be intimidating, but if you get past that, I think it makes a good book for pre-teens and young adults.
We are preparing for the Christmas season. We already have our tree up, and all of our outside decorations are lit.
Now, I fear, I must close. Please keep looking at my blog, and be on the look-out for new posts.
No comments:
Post a Comment