Saturday, December 31, 2011

Can you believe it's only a few days until New Years Day?!?!

I can't believe that it's New Years Day tomorrow! I would like to list a few firsts that happened this year.
1. I saw my first shooting star. (It actually happened last night)
2. I heard my first owl.
3. I ran my first half marathon
4. I took my first art class with my good friends, Olivia and Julie Johnson.
Tonight, our plans to celebrate the New Year are to go to Mi Pueblo, eat supper, and drink a whole lot of Mountain Dew. ( Please, my good friends who have held me to my carbonation fast, forgive me. I plan on extending my fast until my birthday party to make up for it.) Then, we are going to watch "Star Wars" IV, V and VI back to back while eating a lot of junk food. I can't wait! I wish everyone a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment