But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, "With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26
Friday, January 6, 2012
Does anyone post anymore?!?!?
I have been asking myself over and over,"Does anyone get on their blog anymore?" I know with Twitter and Facebook it's hard to juggle a blog, too. (My mom is proof) But I, for one, intend on keeping my blog updated this year. I hope you will, too.
Hi My names christian and im new to blogger but i found your blog with a blog i follow but i really like your blog and the song with it! They play this song at our youthgroup all the time and i listen to it on ksbj
Hi My names christian and im new to blogger but i found your blog with a blog i follow but i really like your blog and the song with it! They play this song at our youthgroup all the time and i listen to it on ksbj
ReplyDeleteI am a terrible blogger, and I don't even have facebook or twitter! Just hook and yarn.... :)
ReplyDeleteI miss you!!!
~Julie