Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Update

I've been very busy these last few months, so I'm gonna offer an update.
On January 18th, I had my 14th birthday. I had a blast when we went to Barnes and Noble and I got a new notebook.
I've been doing a lot of reading and writing. I wrote a forty-page long story in February, and I'm currently working on a novel, although I don't plan on getting it published. But I do plan on taking a one-year writing course, and getting that book published.
March 2nd, the day I went to the ER. I had some severe pains in my right side. I had a cyst, but it's gone, now.
Summary of March: ran two 5Ks, one in 34:30, the other in 30:32. Ran a two mile track meet in 18:30. Celebrated Alec's 12th birthday. And a WHOLE LOT of paperwork! (as in, reading, writing, and school.)

No comments:

Post a Comment