Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Art from the Fall Session with Ms. Vicki

I found these paintings from last fall and decided to post them too. I hope you like them.
This is my first spin art from the fall session. I love to do spin art!

This is the clown I drew in the fall session. This is drawn with oil pastels on art paper. I enjoyed drawing this clown because you could choose what you wanted to do except for the face, which had to be white.

I had fun drawing this dog because I think it is cute. We had to include a pumpkin in this drawing. Ms. Vicki let us choose between one pumpkin or two pumpkins.

This is a beautiful spin art.

This is my first canvas painting. I enjoyed painting this because we got to paint mountains in the background. It was very fun to paint on canvas.

This drawing is a picture of a beautiful Asian elephant. It was so much fun because we got to pick the colors of the elephant, the paper, and the border color.

Notice how this spin art looks like a paint ball exploded!

I had fun drawing this girl with the apple tree because we could make the apples on the bottom have worms in them. We got to make the apples with our fingers. It was fun choosing the color of the girl's skirt and shirt.

2 comments:

  1. It is so nice to see all your artwork on your blog. You did great work and it's nice that you like it so well. Keep up the good work. Nonie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice to see all your artwork on you blog. You did great work and it's nice that you
    like your art lessons so well. Keep up the good work. Nonie

    ReplyDelete