But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, "With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
My First Blog Post
This is my first blog post ever, so be patient. I will try to post every few days. I'm terrible at language, so if I spell a word wrong, PLEASE don't laugh. I love animals, I would love to be a Sea World killer whale trainer when I grow up. I have a nine year old brother whose favorite food is hamburgers with cheese fries. Some of his hobbies are building anything that can be taken apart and rebuilt, playing video games, and playing with balls. As for me, I'm 11 years old and love to draw, play video games, read, learn about animals, play with my cat, and play with my American Girl doll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kirsten,
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you! It took me a while to get my blog up and going. If you look at my first few posts you will notice they only have pictures. I had to learn everything by trial and error. Now I love blogging. Your American Girl Doll is beautiful. I can't wait until Cora Leigh is old enough to collect American Girl Dolls.
Take care,
Joley