
This is my first picture of the Spring 2009 session. We used watercolors and markers. You can't even see that it is painted on white paper, we got to cover the whole thing with color.

Don't you love these Easter colors?

This is a carousel horse we drew in watercolors. It was a lot of fun to paint.

I love this spin art because you can see white in the middle and you can see how many other colors are in it.

This canvas painting took two sessions with Ms. Vicki, but it is my favorite yet. You have to look closely to see the silver cross necklace the girl is wearing. It is made from clay and hardened and painted for a 3-D effect. We got to pick all the colors except her hair color and face color.

This is my latest spin art. I did it yesterday. I will have one more session with Ms. Vicki before we stop for the summer. I will try to post about it in two weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment