But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, "With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26
I crocheted you a tiger and I'm bringing it to XC practice Monday or Tuesday, when ever I see you!Julie
Sorry I didn't bring the tiger to XC yesterday, but I'll be sure to bring it tomorrow!See you then,Julie
Hey,I love those pics from the movie ever after!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I appologize 4 all the exclamation points. your spartan Sis ,Margaret
KMM, rhtuisydrithskjrhtsyreutyjkrhsjyurtyhysutyhjusuyytyyuyuyyytygyrutmargaretfgkutyduhfjkghdurtmarty jgbfkghkk dfgoliviandgfdkfhgjulietghyudirty.I appologize,Margaret
I crocheted you a tiger and I'm bringing it to XC practice Monday or Tuesday, when ever I see you!
ReplyDeleteJulie
Sorry I didn't bring the tiger to XC yesterday, but I'll be sure to bring it tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteSee you then,
Julie
Hey,I love those pics from the movie ever after!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I appologize 4 all the exclamation points.
ReplyDeleteyour spartan Sis ,Margaret
KMM, rhtuisydrithskjrhtsyreutyjkrhsjyurtyhysutyhjusuyytyyuyuyyytygyrutmargaretfgkutyduhfjkghdurtmarty jgbfkghkk dfgoliviandgfdkfhgjulietghyudirty.I appologize,Margaret
ReplyDelete