Thursday, October 29, 2009

TAG!!!!

This tag is for Julie, Olivia, Martha, Margaret and Annabeth.
1. Do you know Catherine Snyder?
2. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
3. What is your fave color?
4. Do you run?
5. Do you like tomatoes?
6. Do you have relatives out of the country?
7. Do you have allergies?
8. Do you have at least 10 friends?
9. Are you a Christian?
10. Is this a CRAZY post???

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me! I just did it on my blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you make it up? I LOVE to make tags up! Thanks, for commenting on my blog!
    Cassia
    (my mom's name is stacy and I have to use her account)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear KK,

    I think that question#9 on your tag is very offinsive.
    mYsTeRiOuS pErSoN...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Kirsten, I did your tag,just go to my blog 4 the answers:)


    Love,
    MaRgArItO (Margaret):)

    ReplyDelete