This is a true story about me. I was amazed when Mom told me, " There were two sand tiger sharks swimming beside you." We were at Myrtle Beach, I was swimming out to Daddy when I looked over my shoulder to see Mom calling me back to shore. I immediately turned around to her. Little did I know that two sand tiger or "ragged-toothed" sharks were 4 feet away from me. By the time I got to shore Mom told me the story. My legs turned to JELL-O and I started to cry. God was watching over me that day. I'm glad He was. THIS IS A TRUE STORY!!!!
P.S. This happened three years ago.
I am SO very thankful that God did protect my first grandchild. In fact, I am thankful every day for all the protection He gives us throughout each of our joys and trials.
ReplyDeleteCool! SAD! NEAT! SCARY! AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteIsn't God good!
~Anna Beth