But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, "With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Led to Him. Chapter 3.
Erin sat on her bed, her head hanging. Tears stained her face and blue shirt. "Erin, you need to eat somthing." Shannon said. "I'm not hungry." Erin replied. "Erin, have you forgotten Psalm 78:20? 'Behold, he smote the rock, that the waters gushed out, and the streams overflowed; can He give bread also?' Have you forgotten that God will provide when we need Him to?" Shannon asked. Erin had not forgotten. "No, I haven't." Erin said, and smiled." Oh, Shannon, you are just what I needed!" she cried. "I am? " her sister asked. Erin hugged her sister. "Yes! Oh, yes! You are exactly what I need!" Erin answered. "I know! We can find jobs that we can make just a little extra money for Mama and Daddy." Shannon suggested. "That is a good idea. Let's keep it a secret, so we can surprise Mama on her birthday. It's two months away, enough time to make some money." Erin said. "Lets pray that we can find some jobs" Erin continued. "I'll pray. Thank you, Father, for letting our family stay together. Please help us to find a job to help our family. Please help us to not be selfish, and to have love towards You, because You loved us so much, that you sent Jesus to save us from our sins. We don't deserve Your love, because we sin on a daily basis, yet You love us. Help our father to find a job. In Jesus' precious name we pray, Amen." Shannon finished. Amen. I will always love you, God. Erin thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment